COVID-19 Step 1 Return to Training Requirements
*No person should attend training if in the past 14 days they have:
- been unwell or had any flu-like symptoms.
- been in contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19.
- any respiratory symptoms (even if mild) or
- are at a high risk from a health perspective, including the elderly and those with pre-existing medical health conditions.
Players musts adhere to the following requirements for training:
- Players must not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to training commencing and remain in the car until 5 minutes before training to avoid gatherings.
- Players are to come already prepared to train – changing rooms will not be in use.
- Players are to bring their own drink bottles and they are to be clearly labelled. No sharing of drink bottles is to be permitted.
- Players are to leave the venue immediately once their training session has concluded.
- Only essential people are to attend training sessions (i.e. players, coaches, and volunteers involved in operations and one parent/carer of participants).
- Spectators are not permitted. One Parent/caregiver is permitted for supervision purposes and if feasible they are encouraged to wait in the car / outside venue to avoid gatherings.
Coaches and Team Managers will be fully briefed on Return To Training Requirements on Thursday 14th May 2020 and will then be in a position to advise players when training for their respective teams commence.
Seniors: -Training recommences under RETURN TO TRAINING REQUIREMENTS – STEP 1 (Due to COVID-19) with limited numbers ‘test run’ on Wednesday 13th May 2020.
Juniors: – Training recommences under RETURN TO TRAINING REQUIREMENTS – STEP 1 (Due to COVID-19) from Friday 15th May 2020
See below link to Football South Australia – Return to Training Hub for the information resource the club will follow for the safe return to training for the beautiful game.
The Murray Bridge United Soccer Club is your local, family friendly club committed to providing a safe and supportive environment for all ages to learn and play the beautiful game of soccer.
Currently having close to 200 junior and 50 senior players, the club is thriving and is always looking for new players, coaches and volunteers.
Being one of the oldest clubs in the Adelaide Hills Junior Soccer Association and the South Australian Amateur Soccer League, Murray Bridge United is a club steeped in tradition and a rich history.
A major part of the local Murray Bridge community, our aim is to provide an atmosphere where our players thrive, supporting them to develop into great soccer players and community citizens.
We are preparing for Season 2020
Possible teams / age groups; (age as at 31st December 2019)
Rooball: (3yo to 6yo)
U13 Girls only:
U17 Girls only:
Seniors: – A & B Grades: SAASL Saturday Division Premier A & Premier B
Seniors: – C Grade: SAASL Saturday: (division to be confirmed)